dell printer/notebook power supply special cord?
Rich Ernst
2014-07-02 18:06:15 UTC
Anyone have one of these as extra they'd like to sell/donate?

Funny, triangular (looked like mickey mouse... :) plug.

Need the cord with that end for printer.

Thanks,

Rich
Carl Lowenstein
2014-07-04 02:59:27 UTC
In some part of the olden days you could buy these at Industrial
Liquidators on Convoy St. They condensed themselves and moved around the
corner onto Ronson Rd. I don't go there very often any more.

On the off chance, you might want to go to the Electronic Recycling Center,
U of SD, at 5330 Linda Vista Road.
Among other things, they have baskets of assorted connecting cords, a buck
or two apiece.
Their web site says they are closed this long weekend.

carl
https://www.andovercg.com/store/secure/images/products/dell-K2490-black6-ft-mickey-mouse-laptop-power-cord.jpg
Funny, triangular (looked like mickey mouse... :) plug.
Need the cord with that end for printer.
Thanks,
Rich
carl lowenstein marine physical lab u.c. san diego
***@ucsd.edu
Rich Ernst
2014-07-04 08:17:26 UTC
Thanks, Carl,

I found it on ebay for $2 with free shipping so ordered it.

I see the recycling center isn't on campus, and will have to drop by
to see it all some time.

Thanks,

Rich