Carl Lowenstein has passed away
Gus Wirth
2015-11-18 00:14:13 UTC
I am deeply saddened to report that long time KPLUG member Carl
Lowenstein has passed away. He died quietly at his home yesterday with
his family by his side.

If you hadn't met Carl personally, then you have undoubtedly seen his
thoughtfully written helpful e-mails. His knowledge of Linux and before
that Unix went back to to their origins. He was one of the founding
members of our KPLUG group and will be sorely missed.

There will not be a memorial service.

Gus
--
KPLUG-***@kernel-panic.org